Sunday, November 1, 2015

JESUS Quotes for Christmas 2015

Posted by Blogger

Valuable JESUS Quotes for Christmas and Christianity :


May God Bless All Of Us




  • For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

  • A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
  • Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
  • And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
  • So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.
  • Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.
  • For God so loved the World that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
  • All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself.
  • For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.
  • It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
  • As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment