Monday, November 2, 2015

*Merry Christmas WhatsApp Status and Messages 2015

Posted by Blogger
On Christmas Pray the lord JESUS through what's app also, we have worked lot for you to update your status about Christmas.

Me What's App Status In your Mobile For Our God
  • Believe in the magic of Christmas….
  • Christmas is the Blessed season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
  • I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
  • This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone!!!
  • No Greeting Card To Give.. No Sweet Flowers To Send.. No Cute Graphics To Forward.. Just A LOVING HEART Saying  HAPPY X’MAS
  • wishes you a happy time on Christmas. Merry Christmas!
  • My Christmas wish not only for me and my family, but for all of you as well: peace of mind, health of body, strength of spirit.
  • Be safe and enjoy with your families.Let us remember the best moments that have occurred this year.
  • I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
  • Christmas is not about giving and receiving gifts. Its about the birth of Baby Jesus in the manger! Jesus is the reason for the season!
  • Believe in the magic of Christmas….
  • To my Friends and Family, Near and Far: I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..
  • Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
  • This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone!!!
  • Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
  • wishing you a happy time on Christmas. Merry Christmas!
  • To all of my friends old/new, I am so thankful for all of you.Have a Merry Christmas.
  • Santa won’t be coming this year…… He died laughing when you said you’d been a good girl.
  • Please Santa, I’ve been good all year .. most of the time .. sometimes .. OK, Don’t worry I’ll buy my own Christmas presents.
We Had Many More For Your Mobile

  • May the peace and hope of Christ’s birth be with you now and in the days ahead.
  • Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE.
  • From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
  • One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
  • May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones!
  • My girlfriend told me she was hoping for a white Christmas… So I spunked in her eyes
  • I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas, Not cause I like snow or anything, I’m just a racist.






0 comments:

Post a Comment